Okay. So we all saw it. I’ll skip the plot outline.
The ENTIRE series, Ted went on and on about how he was not ready to meet the mother, starting with his first date with Robin. The show ends exactly where it started. Ted has the blue French horn and is standing outside Robin’s window. IF THERE…
the 5% of people who shipped ted/robin are so happy and everyone else is sobbing hysterically
I’m not even crying anymore. I’m sitting here, my heart is filled with anger and hate. Because all my worst nightmares became the HIMYM finale. They took everything that was sacred to me and they crapped on it and set it on fire.
This was MY SHOW. This show was my everything. I’ve never loved a show this much in my entire life. And they ruined it. They ruined it.
I’m always gonna have trust issues after this.
#you know it’s entirely possible that she would still be alive just very very old #i have a headcanon that at some point steve gets fury to look her up and finds out she’s in an old folks home and she’s lonely #she did get married after the war and had kids and grandkids but they don’t really take care of her or stay in touch with her#and in her old age she’s gone back to thinking about him and the war and the romance that never had a chance to happen #and then one day a nice young man in a suit named phil comes and talks to her #and very gently breaks it to her and explains everything and says steve would like to visit #and although she’s completely shocked she manages to say yes #so steve comes over and he brings flowers and chocolate and some old glenn miller records #and after the tears and the talking they finally have their ‘date’
Steve helps hold her up, and they finally have that Dance. it’s Steve’s first. It’s Peggy’s last.
It’s Steve’s first. It’s Peggy’s last.
brb hanging myself i can’t handle this i literally just burst into tears goodbye cruel world i’m out consider me past tense mother fucker jones i’m dead here i go
Not many things make me honestly tear up. THIS DID. OMGG
MUTUALIZES MACBOOK GIVEAWAY
As you all know, i host a lot of giveaways and my last two recently ended. If you want proof that they were legit go here. This macbook was originally going to be given away a few months ago but i changed blogs and kinda forgot about it as i had other giveaways running. I am hoping to make one lucky person happy by giving this away. And I hope this makes 2014 the best year of their life. Our family is pretty well off so none of us need to sell it for money. It was mine for a while and is in great condition and will be reformatted so nothing is on it. :)
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a quality blog that you’ll love anyway, so dont worry
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs. you can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until May 20th, 2014 (australian date) to reblog this post. A winner will be chosen using a generator and then I will message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post their URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
- MacBook pro
- Original box
- Charger cable
- keyboard cover (blue)
- 32gb USB stick
Ends on May 20th, 2014 (australian date)
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
Exclusive: See the characters of Broadway’s Aladdin in full costume! We spoke with the cast of the upcoming show for a behind-the-scenes look at the movie turned musical.